Commercial Snow Removal in New Hampshire
We know that winter storms in New Hampshire can be detrimental to your business if you do not have the right contractor to manage your property. As your snow removal contractor, we know that your business cannot afford to risk your customers not being able to make it to your door due to improper snow removal services.
We also know that legal issues can arise if the proper treatments to remove ice from your property are not done by your contractor. If you are a property manager, your tenants count on you to hire the right snow removal contractor so that they can enter and exit the property as needed without any issues.
Accurate Landscape & Snow Management is committed to working with you to ensure that this takes place so that you can be worry free. When a snowstorm hits New Hampshire, our fleet of trucks equipped with plows and sanders along with our heavy equipment, are ready to properly service your property in a timely manner. Don’t put your business or commercial property on thin ice this winter by choosing the wrong contractor.
Accurate gives you the peace of mind your business deserves! Zero slip and fall pay outs, we assume full liability for your property!
We are proactive:
- Stocked piles of salt at several locations so we can react quickly to icy conditions
- Dedicated full time employees for snow removal
- We monitor Doppler radars and stay updated with multiple weather stations
- We constantly perform maintenance checks on our equipment
- We run state of the art equipment
We currently service:
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Industrial Parks
- Health Care Facilities
- Nursing Home Centers
- Large Condominium Developments
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Corporate Offices
- Snow Plowing
- Side Walk Snow Removal
- Snow Removal
- 24/7 Weather Monitoring Services
- Post Snow and Ice Event Quality Check by a Supervisor
- Held to the highest standards in the snow removal industry
- Constantly trained to master the multiple elements of winter storms
- Continued Education for Snow and Ice management
The Accurate Advantage:
- 24/7 Customer Service
- GPS Fleet Tracking
- Multiple Bulk Salt Locations
- Forecasting services provided by a professional meteorologist